Yasas!!

Saying goodbye to Greece was so bittersweet. Being away from my family thousands of miles away for three weeks was not easy but the views and unique experiences I made in Greece made it okay. I made so many friendships that will last a lifetime and it is crazy to think that I did not even know these people before May. I mostly learned about the Greek culture. Being able to have free time and roam around on our own made it easy for us to immerse ourselves in the Greek culture. I loved being able to talk to the Greek people of every town. I enjoyed the archeological sites where we learned about Greek mythology. Before coming on this trip the only information I knew about Greek mythology was what I saw in the Disney movie Hercules. My favorite place we visited was Rhodes. Rhodes had gorgeous beaches, harbors, weather…. and people. I loved that almost every city we went to had an old town and a new town and my favorite would have to almost always be the old towns. The old towns looked like old castles with a lot of history and character behind each building. Crete also had a gorgeous old town with small but pretty alley ways. If I had a chance to go back I would! I would want to visit Rhodes because it was my favorite and Santorini because the locals of Greece said that it is a MUST to go visit.