Mon 18 Jul 2011
1. Highlighter- Helpful for emphasizing the important notes!
2. Rewrite- Once you have studied for awhile rewrite the most important notes on a separate piece of paper!
3. Roommate Quiz- Have your roommate quiz you with questions so that you can make sure that you can come up with the answers without looking at your notes. Speaking the notes is helpful in remembering too!
4. Quiet Place- Find a quiet place to double check everything and reread all your study notes 5 more times!
5. Supplemental Instruction Sessions- Some classes offer study opportunities where another student who has already taken the class designs study guides and is a great way to make sure you are fully prepared for a test! Take advantage of this awesome opportunity!
6. Preparation- Get a good nights sleep. Take a shower. Dress for success. Eat a good breakfast. Be Awesome!
*Most importantly… relax! Do your best and forget the rest!