I am so sorry, it has been quite a while since my last post.  I just updated my Costa Rica pictures, so check it out!

It has been kind of busy around campus these past few weeks.  Professors are trying their hardest to get plenty of work in between our Spring break and Easter break.  My mind is constantly racing between work, class, tests, projects, and all the other little things that need to get done (like emails).  Although it feels like I just came from spring break, I am looking forward to Easter break.

Since I have  not been around very much, let me tell you a little bit about what is going on around campus.

Yesterday began the craziness of Spring Forward (a.k.a. Housing Sign-Ups).  On Sunday night all of the students were free to walk about the dorms and apartments in order to decide where they would like to live next year.  My apartment had the privileged of showing off a 5 man in Mellinger.  We worked hard to clean up and make everyone feel welcomed while they visited.  So this week is the actual housing sign-ups.  The race is on!

After Easter another race will begin on campus.  The race for classes.  All students will be registering for classes in the fall of 2010.  We are all busy trying to decide what to take next year.  I am planning on taking two art classes, Graphics Design I and Photography I.  It is going to be a fun semester!

Well…I better get back to work, have a great day!

Posted by Kelsy, filed under Uncategorized. Date: March 29, 2010, 1:05 pm | Comments Off