Dreamers and Seekers

The last traveler comes home

June 2nd, 2009

Ahoy. I’m back. After a long and eventful train ride after a short and wonderful wedding and after a fun and kickin’ reception, full of dancing, cake, chicken, and friends. And evidently after incomplete sentences. Sorry, this is what blogging does to you. Or perhaps it was the four hours of sleep on the swaying train from Pittsburgh to Elkhart. I had thought I would want to debrief about this in a long and verbose fashion, but I find that words escape me at the moment. As Sarah wrote in her post, I have been very impressed by the hospitality shown to us throughout this trip and it makes me want to share what I have with others all the more. Oh! Also, since today was the day of decision, I will tell you all that I decided not to go to Kazakhstan. So, my future remains undetermined, at least as far as next year goes. I am open to just about anything, but I am actively seeking employment near home (Michigan!) and near school (PA!). If you want to keep up on the exciting details of my life, feel free to check out my infrequently updated blog on Xanga.com, the once fashionable, now surpassed by blogspot blogging sphere: http://www.xanga.com/woodluck . Thanks for reading, folks. It’s been fun.

Love,
Ali

1 Comment

1. Robyn says

You decided! Keep me posted on what comes from your job search!

June 3rd, 2009 | #

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Sky3c Sponsored by Web Hosting