Second Week Back

Hello! Hopefully we have begun to get into the swing of the new school year and feel as though you have found your “niche”. Here are some other great opportunities for you to take advantage of as Messiah College students, along with some announcements about our Commuter Community.

first-week-of-school-vs-the-second-week-otheoffice-page-omg-27270539

Into the City 

Atlanta Oct. 10-13, 2018

Apply online at messiah.edu/itc.

Applications due at 5 pm Sept. 26.

SAB is hiring a Cultural Engagement Rep!

image

Koinonia 

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a small group where you can tackle tough questions, talk about life, study the Bible or other books? Well, look no further,  because Koinonia Smal Group Ministry is open for sign ups! Koinonia offers an opportunity to get to know other students while growing your relationship with God. Koinonia also offers various events throughout the year for members and leaders of small groups to attend.

Movie on the Green

image

Powerhouse

This Thursday, September 13th, Powerhouse will be held in Hostetter @8:30pm not Parmer. Our very own, Jordan Dietrich (original Commuter Council member) will be playing drums! We hope to see you all there.

Peanut Allergy

Please remember once again that the Commuter Lounge is a nut-free space due to severe allergies. Nuts of any kind are not permitted.

Commuter of the Month!!!

Dakota Kelso

image

Junior majoring in Social Work and minoring in Business Commutes from the beautiful Bumble Bee Hollow Community

One of my favorite things to do on campus is hang out by the breeches or partake in shenanigans with my wonderful roommates.

One thing I love about commuting is being a part of multiple communities which gives me the ability to meet more people!

Fun Fact: I have one of the biggest mouths on campus….really, it’s hard to miss me.