November 22nd, 2011
No college would be perfect for my kids, at least not in my own Mama Bear opinion, but since it’s Thanksgiving week I thought I’d spend a little time thinking about the things which I, as a Messiah College parent, am thankful for.
I’m thankful that:
- my sons are meeting people who are serious about figuring out what their faith has to do with real life.
- they have real food to eat, and lots of it.
- they are taking classes that are pushing them to think, to study, to make connections.
- my boys are making friends who will be a part of their lives for a LONG time.
- they have professors who are invested in them as individuals, AND
- THEY ARE COMING HOME for the holiday!