A Place In This World

Playing the waiting game

23rd February 2009

Playing the waiting game

posted in Uncategorized |

I am still waiting to hear back from Disney. I am going nuts! I can’t take any of my next steps until I find out if I am accepted or not. If I am accepted then I need to work at Rita’s Italian Ice over the summer until I leave for California. If I don’t get accepted I need to fix up my resume and start looking for a job in the area. I really do not want to have to look for a job around here right now because with the economy the way it is people are getting laid off, not getting hired. That means there will be a lot more competition for fewer jobs. At least if I get in this Disney program it is a way of getting my foot in the door. Even if I don’t get a job with Disney it is a great way to make contacts in California, and there are a lot more PR jobs out there than there are in central Pennsylvania.

I guess I just have to trust that if I do not get into the program, then God has another plan for me. I just hope He helps me figure out that plan when the time comes.

With hope,
Liza

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 at 1:47 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

There is currently one response to “Playing the waiting game”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On April 19th, 2009, buy anavar said:

Interesting blog, nice design, i have bookmarked it for the future referrence

• Calendar

• February 2009
    S M T W T F S
        Mar »
    1234567
    891011121314
    15161718192021
    22232425262728