I am still waiting to hear back from Disney. I am going nuts! I can’t take any of my next steps until I find out if I am accepted or not. If I am accepted then I need to work at Rita’s Italian Ice over the summer until I leave for California. If I don’t get accepted I need to fix up my resume and start looking for a job in the area. I really do not want to have to look for a job around here right now because with the economy the way it is people are getting laid off, not getting hired. That means there will be a lot more competition for fewer jobs. At least if I get in this Disney program it is a way of getting my foot in the door. Even if I don’t get a job with Disney it is a great way to make contacts in California, and there are a lot more PR jobs out there than there are in central Pennsylvania.
I guess I just have to trust that if I do not get into the program, then God has another plan for me. I just hope He helps me figure out that plan when the time comes.